Friday, March 23, 2007

2 MORE DAYS!!!!

Brooke and I have exactly 2 more days till Hudson's actual due date. We are getting very excited to meet our little one. Brooke and I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and if nothing has happened, they will set a date to induce her. Luckily the Doctor will not make Brooke go past 41 weeks! We will try to post pictures on our blog of Hudson as soon as we can.

We also got the chance to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary this past Tuesday. Time has really flown by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is such a doll. I could have picked him out in a crowd anyday. You two have now made a change in your lives that will last forever. I am so very happy for you. I just can`t wait for June. I will be arriving with a whole herd of babysitters--not that there will be a shortage in that area. Be prepared to be ignored and all the focus now be shifted on that marvelous little boy.
Much Love,
Aunt Nancy

Amy said...

Congrats to you both!! Can't wait to see some pictures!! Look forward to meeting him and seeing you both this summer!! Yeah!! God is GOOD!!