Wednesday, May 2, 2007

One Month Photos

Today Hudson, my mom and I went to JC Pennys to have Hudson one month portraits taken. It turned into a very interesting day! Hudson pooped in his pants twice while we were there, he farted almost every other minute, and spit-up all over the studio floor, himself and me! Every time the man would shake the rattle and ask him to smile--Hudson would fart! What can I say he is all boy!!! His pictures did turn out very cute and I will have to post them as soon as JC Pennys e-mails them to me. It was funny, because on the way into the studio my mom asked me what I would do if she could not come with me--this is why I bring her with me!!

2 comments:

Bemily said...

Sounds like the photo session was reminicent of your first date with Nate huh?
Can't wait to see how the pics turned out! Can't wait to see you guys!
MIss you!

Ben & Em

the bow lady said...

Welcome to best laid plans! Any time we get Marlie all dressed up she has a major blow-out! Ahh, the fun :)