Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cutest Kid Ever!!

I went today to get Hudson's one year pictures taken. Jenny gave me the name of a great place--thanks Jen they turned out wonderful!! Here are a few from the photo shoot. They took over 100 pictures of Hudson. We had so much fun. I wanted to order everyone. These are only a few.
I am almost one!!

All in favor of Hudson being voted the cutest kid ever raise their hand!


We did not order this one, but I love the face.

Strike a pose Hudson!


What a handsome boy!



I just can't believe that my little boy will be turning one in a couple of days! Time really flies. Hudson still has one tooth(as you can see in the pictures), he is babbling a lot, and has started to walk! He is no longer a baby, he is becoming a little boy and I am not sure I am ready for that!

3 comments:

Bemily said...

Those pictures are great! I love the "Zoolander look"! Hudson's too smart to be a male model!

Jeremy & Elizabeth said...

What a handsome little man! We can't wait for the birthday party!

Love, the Owens :)

the bow lady said...

i am so glad it worked out and yes, he is the cutest...BOY...i'm a little partial to my lil' girl :)GREAT pics!