Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Playing Catch-Up!

Well, most of my family has given me a hard time about the lack of blog entries since Hudson turned one. I just tell them that I don't want my baby boy to grow up!! Well, I feel like it is time to catch everyone up with what has been going on with the Holtvluwer family--that is if you even check our blog anymore!!

Here is the run-down: (month by month)

April:
Hudson learns he likes ketchup!
Hudson learns to eat with a spoon--we are still working on this one!

Hudson gets a wagon and
learns he loves football (we start them early here in Texas)!

Hudson learns how to play hide and seek--again still learning!

May:

Hudson wears a cowboy hat! Yee Haw!!!

Hudson gets a haircut!

Still getting a haircut!

Hudson goes for a ride in his new favorite toy.
He is pointing to his other favorite toy, his football, which he threw in the street.

Grandpa comes to visit!

Hudson gets a new pet--a crawfish!!

He had fun with his new friend until Uncle Woody stepped on it

Well, that about sums up April and May!! We just got back from Michigan so given me another two months and I will post those too! No, not really!! I will try this week to post some pictures from our trip! Have a great day!






























4 comments:

beckyboo said...

Hey Brooke, I understand what you mean about not wanting them to grow up. He's getting so big. When you get a chance check out our blog, www.beckyanddansfam.blogspot.com. At the end of next week, I should have pictures posted of my new little one, who will also be named Hudson (Dan picked it out). I thought he made an excellent choice.

beckyboo said...

We'll be having Hudson on July 2nd unless he comes sooner. That's why I'm not going to the reunion. I wish I could get to see all of you. You'll have to let me know how this weekend goes.

TeamThomson said...

Man he's getting big. I like the new blog layout, very cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is getting so big and so cute. I want to come see him. I hope yall are doing well. Love Yall!!!