Friday, April 27, 2007

One Month Old




Hudson is now a month old! He has really changed in the past month. He has begun to fill out, he is no longer a skinny little thing. He has cute chubby cheeks and has got a "milk gut"! He went to the doctor this week to get some of his shots, and the nurse weighed him and he is now 10 pounds and 1 ounce! His birth weight was 6 lbs. 15 oz., so needless to say he is a growing boy. He now recognizes Nate and I's voice and will smile sometimes when we talk to him. He is so precious and is growing so fast! However, he has not slept through the night--Nate and I are hoping that happens soon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana Sue can't believe how BIG you are getting. You have a contagious smile and I love your outfit - you are starting to look like a little boy! I wish I could be there to take a picture or two. Your mommy and daddy are doing a great job of letting me watch you grow! You are adorable! I love you so much!!

Nana Sue

Anonymous said...

he has gotten huge since he was born

makenzie