Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

Summer has been so much fun for Nate and I. We have just been hanging out with Hudson and having some fun! Here are some pictures to update everyone.


Spokesbaby?
I might have to talk to my State Farm Agent about having Hudson as a spokesbaby for the company!




The sunset from our driveway one night! It was so beautiful!

Fun With Friends
We had a BBQ with some friends from our old small group. It was crazy the amount of kids that we had there. We use to call our group the "D.I.N.K.s" Dual Income No Kids--well not so much anymore. In about two years we have had a baby boom!
All the kids!
Hudson playing with Tatum.
Skinny Dipping
Nate and my sister took Hudson outside one day while I was cooking dinner and this is what I came outside to. Hudson was running around the backyard and playing in his pool naked. He was having fun and that was all that mattered. Because of all the fun he had that day he was worn out that night and slept so hard.




Cheap Entertainment

Nate found a great way to entertain Hudson. He loves to be pushed around the house in our laundry basket, but it can start to hurt your back after a while. So, my super smart husband decided to tie a rope to it and run Hudson up and down the hallway. Hudson loved it! The only problem was when we stopped he had a breakdown! Getting ready to go!


There he goes!

Family Fun

My little brother Michael is working this summer at a Camp Ozark in Arkansas. He came in for the night to drop off campers and pick new ones up, so we met him for dinner. We went to El Tiempo downtown and had a great time with the family! We left Hudson with my friend from work Kay and he had a great time. All the kids: Michael, Ashley, Me and Nate


My sister and I love our mom!


My sister, Ashley and me



1 comment:

Sue Holtvluwer said...

What a great post! I love all the pictures.....I think Hudson is the cutest boy in Houston, maybe Texas, maybe the USA, maybe North America, definitely the whole world....probably only until I have my next grandbaby!!

Have a great day!