Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Fun

Nate and I are having a wonderful summer with Hudson. We have been going to our neighborhood pool, meeting up with friends and just hanging out at the house. Here are a few pictures of our summer fun.


Pool Time
Our neighborhood pool is so much fun! Every time we go there is not a big crowd. They have a great baby area for kids to hang out in. Here are some pictures of us at the pool.
Trying to get the water!

Got it!


Hudson is flirting with the lifeguard. Each time she would smile at Hudson he would kick his legs and wave back! What a flirt!

Hudson fell asleep in Nate's arms while we were in the pool.


Random Pictures

I was trying to get ready for the day and this was the only way I could keep him contained. I put him in the sink and gave him a toothbrush. He loved it!

We got to meet some of my college girlfriends for dinner one night to celebrate Alyssa's(in the pink) birthday. It was fun seeing everyone. Missy(short blonde) was also in town from Maryland, so it was good to see her too.


Hudson loves socks. But what he loves the most is putting them in different places all over the house. I have found socks in our desk drawers, bathroom drawers and even his diaper pail. Lots of fun for mommy!

Hudson is still learning to eat with a spoon. Even though it doesn't look like it he is getting better!

2 comments:

Sue Holtvluwer said...

I always thought got lost doing the laundry....maybe Nate was a sock hider too!!!

Love the pictures of Hudson...what a great kid!!!

Sue Holtvluwer said...

I meant socks get lost doing the laundry...I should have read my post better before I posted it....