Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

We had a great day today celebrating Father's Day.  Hudson and I let Nate sleep in this morning and we also gave him a chance to take a nap later today.  For lunch we went over to my parents and had a great meal and dessert.  When we got to my parents my sister had set up a tent in the backyard for Hudson to play in.  He loved it!  Later that day we went to visit Ben and Emily for a while and then came home.  
Tonight Nate hung up a picture in Hudson's new room and as soon as Nate started hammering Hudson ran out of the room.  We both heard a loud crash and then Hudson came back with his hammer and work bench!  He climbed on the bed and started helping his daddy--it was too cute!  
Hudson wants to be like his daddy which I think it wonderful!

Hudson getting chance to use daddy's hammer!

Helping his daddy--too cute!

Playing guitar with Pappy

Wrestling with daddy

Playing cars in the tent with Pappy

No comments: