Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More New Orleans

Here are more pictures from our weekend in New Orleans.

Our trip home on the trolley.  Hudson called it a train and 
would cry when he had to get off.  He loved the ride!

Nate getting ready for Bourbon street

The Guys

Nate and I on Royal Street.  There was a lot of antique shops on this 
street which was more my thing.

Grandma babysat Hudson for the day and the kids all went out to the French Quarter.  We ate lunch at Pat Brien's.  They are known for their drink the Hurricane.  Nate and Emily seemed to REALLY enjoy them!



Hudson and his cousin Jalena

Playing with grandma

Nate said he sleeps like me but I thought...

He really sleeps like his Aunt Emily!

We had a great weekend hanging out with family!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love that picture of Em and Hudson...to cute!! Looks like you guys had a great time...How fun to all be able to meet and play!! I got your card today and that Hudson is getting cuter by the day...I can only imagine what his little sister will look like!! Say Hi to all!!