Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Starts!

 Summer has official started for Nate and I.  We had a workday today and now we are done! YEAH!!!  We are both so excited about the summer.  Nate is starting summer camps next week and I am going to be hanging out with Hudson.  I am very excited about being with my little boy!  I will never have another summer where it will be just me and Hudson.  Elaina(we will call her Laney though) will be around next summer--that is crazy to think about!  So, needless to say I am really looking forward to the next couple of months.
Well, here are a few updates.  The family went to go and visit our good friends the Riefel's who just had their first child--Tabitha.  Hudson did surprisingly well.  He did not get jealous when Nate and I held the baby and he was very sweet to her as well.  Maybe this was good practice for him!
We also moved Hudson into his new "big boy" room.  We are still in the process of getting all the decorations up, but the bed was ready so tonight was his first night to sleep in his new room.  He fell right asleep after his bedtime story and song.  He looks so small in his bed, but it was time to make the move.
I hope to keep this blog a little more updated now that I am out of school, but we will see!


Here are some pictures:

Hudson holding Tabitha and being gentle

Being very sweet with her

The proud dad-Trevor with Nate and Hudson



Hudson's new room:
Listening to a bedtime story before he went to sleep in his new bed!


We played in the room all week so Hudson would be use to the room, so here are pictures from the week.
Nate relaxing in the new beanbag chair

Hudson showing his Nana how he is going to sleep in his new bed

Showing off his new sports pillows

1 comment:

The Schmidt Family said...

Hey Brooke! Hudson is precious! Congrats on the baby girl!