Sunday, November 15, 2009

Picture Time

This weekend I had some pictures done of Elaina and Hudson. First, our friend Erin came over and took a few shots of Elaina--they were so cute. Then, my mom, sister and I took Hudson and Elaina to a studio to take some pictures.
Here are some of the results!

The first two are pictures that our friend Erin took. They turned out so cute!





Here are the pictures from the studio.
Girls are so fun to dress up. You have cute clothes, shoes and hair bows!
I have really enjoyed having my little girl to dress up!




3 comments:

Sue Holtvluwer said...

What adorable pictures! I really appreciate the updates. I miss you guys very much. I wish I could help and see you guys more often. Love you all!
~Sue

Dylan and Christina said...

Beautiful babies!! The last one with Hudson kissing Elaina is soooo precious! I love it!

Kenai River Fishing said...

I love the picture.You have a wonderful child.