Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We are still here!!!

Well, I guess I will see who still checks this blog! Probably not a lot of people. We have had a very busy fall, winter and spring! Right now, we are 3 weeks away from summer break. Nate and I are looking forward to this! Hopefully when summer rolls around I will update more often--we will see! Here are some recent pictures of the kids. Enjoy!


Hudson is now 3 years old!!


The fam at Disney World


My two favorite boys


Sweet Elaina
She is now 7 months old!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Love it...love them...keep blogging!! your favorite washington cousin!!!

Dylan and Christina said...

I still check it! I am totally slacking on mine too... :/ Such cute pictures!!

xplore4life said...

Wonderful picture..

forever said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

bharath said...

aww...beautiful family...god will be with you and your cute children...:)

superman said...

Ooohhh. That little baby looks cute!

Nice post!


Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate

ilovemylife said...

lovely boy..may god bless your loving family..keep blogging

www.tourismworlds.com said...

www.tourismworlds.com

Beautiful Disaster said...

Your baby is adorable, and to the person who comented about the "ugly baby" that is very rude!

Positive Thoughts said...

See the power of positive thoughts within you.