Friday, October 9, 2009

Brother and Sister

Last night Hudson showed some interest in holding Elaina, so Nate and I jumped on it. What we did not expect was Hudson's reaction. He did not want to let her go! He cried when I took her back so I could feed her and cried through his whole bath because he wanted to hold her. At one point Nate took him out of the our room so I could feed her in peace and Hudson sat right by our bedroom door crying for her. We were a bit shocked! He was so funny when he did hold her. If you noticed my arm is in almost every picture so I can make sure she is supported well and Hudson did not like this! He kept telling me "Mommy I do it myself!" I think he just may be a wonderful big brother!


My two sweet kids!

Loving on his sister

So happy to hold Elaina

I love both their faces in this picture

Give Elaina more kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!! However you do realize that Grandma Sue will have the same reaction. She won`t be as easy to carry to the next room and talk to her about what her limitations are.
BE SURE YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR KIDS ARE WHEN SHE LEAVES :>)

Great Auntie Nancy

Dylan and Christina said...

This is soooo sweet! Sounds like everything is going great at home! We can't wait to come and see you guys and meet Miss Elaina!!