Sunday, October 18, 2009

Potty Time

***One day Hudson is going to see this post and kill his mom for this but...Oh well!***

I have to brag on my little boy--he is potty training and it is working! I would love to say that it is all the great parenting skills Nate and I have, but it is all our sitters doing! We are not at the point that we can go in public without any accidents or where we can sleep in underwear at night, but we are getting closer everyday. I am really proud of my little man and a I am also a little sad. This means he is growing up and before I know it we will be starting kindergarten!

Some funny potty quotes from Hudson:
"I went pee-pee on the floor"--not mommy's favorite thing to hear!
"Pee-pee goes in the potty"
"It's yellow!"
"It's comin'!"
"I. Am. Done."

Here is our big boy in his Lighting McQueen undies!

No comments: